WORK FOR US
Dunedin Kindergartens offers all teachers the opportunity to:
- Work alongside enthusiastic and qualified teachers
- Participate in ongoing professional learning and development
- Experience a wide variety of kindergarten communities and working environments
- Access an induction and mentoring programme
All our teaching staff are covered by the pay and conditions as stated in the National Collective Employment Agreement for Kindergarten Teachers.
We are always seeking enthusiastic teachers for both permanent and relieving positions.
In order to apply for a Teaching position, you will need:
- A Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Education – or equivalent qualification as assessed by NZQA.
- A current Practicing Certificate issued by the New Zealand Education Council.
Relieving with DK
We use an app called Staffsync to manage our relief teachers.
Open this factsheet to read about how to download the app and register. Then make an application to join the relief pool via the app.
We’ll reply to your application with more detail and to set up a meeting with one of our Senior Teachers.